New LL Cool J’ and Eminem’s Single “Murdergram Deux” – Lyrics

Check out and decipher LL’s and Eminem’s Murderous “Murdergram Deux” Lyrics.


Verse 1, LL Cool J:


Do you remember first time you heard the legend?

In leather the career ender with the roadkiller stuck to his fender

I’m on another bender

Drunk off the power to make a coward surrender as I devour contenders

Choke a fella whoever your head is bout to contamine.

Then I bounce it with pleasure. I’m pouring out I’m a redder

Homies, I won’t forget em. So tap the bottle and pour it

Supermodels I ignore later on it’s like por-

Reincarnation of the ripper I give stitches and chest zippers

Cinderellas get propelled out the glass slippers

Time is tickin and giving ass whippers how we keep the cash flippin


Bridge, Eminem:


Whaaat? asupitipa suad you gut.


Verse 2, Eminem:


I don’t understand a single word you’re saying

I think you have cerebrae

About to finish you like polyurethane

All that molly poly sure to strain your spinal fluid from your vertebrae

Used to murder spam and i brought my murder game

My shit fire that is why you all running like duraflame

As far as boulevards i’m talking about farmers like insurance pay

I just blew your girl away

but she don’t so much growing lean

I call that fucking hoe Katrina

Somebody better give her a cane.





Verse 3, LL Cool J:


And that’s on everything but

She left my heavy chain

My yellow diamond shining

Got her whipping like lemon meringue

Stripping in front of the gang

She’s slipping inside of the range

Quick to go out with a bang

It’s like i threw out a grenade

Once you pull up in this when the Killing will begin, you feel me?

Pulling up the skin, I really came to get it and deliver

Murder, grants, turn over, your ambulance

30 bullets in advance,

Candlelight and crying fans

We go in and buy a land,

Slide up behind you Testing my rifle,

Give blessings to my disciples

Professional, I’m a sniper,

Like eight miles away

Me and Marshall doing murders with dirty burners

Break them down and melt them in the furnace.


Chorus, Eminem & LL Cool J:


Unapologetic and we’re gonna cause a headache

Me and LL bout to set it

we about to murder Bennett

Anyone of you’all can get it

So you might as wel beget it

Anyway you will regret it

Cemetery’s where you’re headed





Verse 4, LL Cool J:


Come on, the message in the chorus

You bastards got nothing for us

The overlord is the rawest

I ain’t talkin” bout a rent-a-car when I’m pullin” the Tauruses

It’s Halloween, them candy bars’ll get you killed in the forest

We are lyrically lawless,

Stack of money hoarders

Slut to make you forget all that slick-ass shit that you thought of

Blow your mind with the snort off

Just when you thought it was safe, we bustin” that truth from the rake

They hittin” the door,

Ain’t nothin” sweet when we come in the place.


Verse 5, Eminem:


I say that you ain’t fuckin” with wild,

Do not mean kisses

But I got the potential to

Fuckin” flip what I mention With a pinch and two,

Сome back with a vengeance,

Take Jack the Ripper, Rip it,

Just givin” you a sample of fuckin” stick, bitch

Like scissors do,

Now when I hit that booth, I figure the days are over

When I was quick,

This food used to fly off the handle Like a fuckin” leech’s room,

I called it pluggin” towers Cause I was so quick to pick a tulip

Like it’s Petunia, Sigma, Doula,

But thanks to Cool J, he created a monster

Spaghetti sauce and mozzarella on a tray full of pasta

You got a couple of motherfuckin” trained killers on ya

And I’m just bein this Frank as Sinatra

When I be sayin” that I’ma keep this shit gangster as mobsters

But when you got fanatics goin” so crazy, they mob ya

Lookin like organized crime because you can’t get a mafia

And all your motherfuckin enemies, they wanna off ya

Like Hoffa, end up his body in Lake Minnetonka

That’s how you knew you fuckin” saw it and you came and you conquered


Bridge, LL Cool J:


Then he did he did you stoppin and makin them barkers





Verse 6, Eminem:


Now women treat me like BDK,

The king and they feed me grapes

Either way I got more on my plate than an all-you-can-eat buffet

So better pick a BC day

Cause your history is shady

Is they bout to set it on you like a TV tray

Man I see the way people say I’m so evil

They fuckin think that Timothy McVeigh and my DNA are exactly the same,

But when I leave this game

Things just ain’t gonna be the same,

But it’s a need to change

And I’m the meat I made,

Go ahead and crack a bottle Cause this is E&J,

Meaning me and James Got that avocado,

We the sociopaths

And we got your hoe on our laps

And we’re going back to Cali so she can blow on our sacks.


Ad-lib, Eminem:


Pruhm pruhm buhmbabambabambah


LL Cool J:


I don’t think so.


The post New LL Cool J’ and Eminem’s Single “Murdergram Deux” – Lyrics first appeared on Eminem.Pro - the biggest and most trusted source of Eminem.


http://dlvr.it/T8Q1kt

No comments:

Post a Comment