Ice-T Shouts Back to Eminem: “Extreme RESPECT”

The mutual respect between Marshall and Ice-T goes way back and doesn’t have an expiration date on it.


Another piece of evidence can now be bagged and tagged right on Ice-T’s social media feed. A follower of his came to praise Ice’s recent new song and video “The Hanging” and called him a godfather of hip hop. The follower attached a segment from Eminem’s 2009 interview with Johnathan Ross to prove the point. There, Marshall explained what had got him into writing:


It was definitely hip hop. I didn’t pick up a pen and realise I could write anything until rap got me into doing that. Then I heard Ice-T’s “Reckless”, one of the first songs I ever heard. Once I heard Run DMC, LL Cool J, I was like, this is what I want to do.


Ice-T enthusiastically reacted to the message that hip hop is the power that awakens creativity. He amplified this message, adding:


Speak on it Em…. Extreme RESPECT





The veteran rapper himself remembers well what he felt when he heard Em’s music for the first time. The originality, rapping skills, and starking storytelling — this is what drew Ice-T’s attention to Marshall immediately. Since then, their mutual respect has only grown.The post Ice-T Shouts Back to Eminem: “Extreme RESPECT” first appeared on Eminem.Pro - the biggest and most trusted source of Eminem.


http://dlvr.it/Syn8n6

No comments:

Post a Comment