Britney Spears Got Emotional About Eminem Performance at Super Bowl

Who knew that this pop princess was drawing her strength from Eminem music? But that’s what she says in an emotional shout out to Em. Britney shared a clip of the “Lose Yourself” Super Bowl Halftime performance and added a confession about the impact Eminem and his music had on her in her formative years: Wow !!! @Eminem last night at the Super Bowl … he should have had way more time … he was everything to me when I was younger and it was so weird in the first two seconds I saw him on stage last night I felt like I was 17 again !!! It’s honestly kinda scary how certain artists and music can do that … we are so lucky to live in a world where music can give us hope … identity … acceptance …and love !!! The post Britney Spears Got Emotional About Eminem Performance at Super Bowl first appeared on Eminem.Pro - the biggest and most trusted source of Eminem.
http://dlvr.it/SK12gl

No comments:

Post a Comment